Above counter water urn
The Kwikboil above counter water urn (or water dispenser), which is fully automatic with advanced electronic controls. Ideal for all institutions, hospitals and clinics, offices and factories and recreational facilities. The Kwikboil above counter water heaters only heats up a small amount of water so you save on heating energy. These water heaters are much more efficient than urns. Spare parts for Kwikboil above counter water heater are available.
Warranty: 1 Year on the inner cylinder from date of purchase and the purchase invoice is retained as proof and subject to water conditions equivalent to main metropolitan supply authorities. Proof of competent plumber installation is also required.
Note that the lifespan of the elements of the Kwikboil above counterurn will be influenced by the quality of the water supply. Levels of silica and calcium is detrimental to the units operation and high levels will make the warranty void. If you suspect high levels of calcium in your area please install a descaler before the unit such as the Zip Global Plus water Filtration Kit complete with head, flexi hoses, filter, non-return valve, Restrict-A-Flow valve.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 800 kPa
- Sizes: 2.5lt, 5lt, 7.5lt, 10lt, 15lt (all with one tap)
- 25lt with two taps
- 230 Volts AC, 50Hz, Single Phase Electricity
- Finish: Epoxy white or stainless steel.
- On demand near boiling water
- Steam free, hygienic and energy efficient
|Product code - White epoxy||KK-KB-2.5||KK-KB-5.0||KK-KB-7.5||KK-KB-10||KK-KB-15||KK-KB-25|
|Product code - Stainless Steel||KK-KB-2.5SS||KK-KB-5.0SS||KK-KB-7.5SS||KK-KB-10SS||KK-KB-15SS||KK-KB-25SS|
|Nominal storage capacity (L)||2.5||5||7.5||10||15||25|
|Initial Draw-off (180ml cups)||15||30||45||60||100||150|
|Recovery rate per minute (180ml cups)||2||2||2||2||2.5||3|
|First hour delivery (180ml cups)||120||135||150||175||200||270|
|Approx. time for 1st cup (minutes)||6||7||7||10||11||11|
|Heating element input (kW)||1.8||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.4||3.0|
|Max. supply pressure (kPa)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Min supply pressure (kPa)||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Approx. weight empty (kg)||6.6||8.5||8.7||10||11.2||14.2|
|Approx. weight full (kg)||10.7||16.3||18.3||25.5||30.4||47.2|
|Dimensions Reference||2.5 L||5.0 L||7.5 L||10 L||15 L||25 L|
Kwikboil wall mounted urn models
The 2.5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 1.8kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 15 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 120 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 275 mm (W) x 365 mm (H) x 165 mm (D).
The 5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 30 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2 cups per minute and can deliver up to 135 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 320 mm (W) x 448 mm (H) x 195 mm (D).
The 7.5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 45 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 150 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 320 mm (W) x 448 mm (H) x 195 mm (D).
The 10 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 60 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 180 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 348 mm (W) x 460 mm (H) x 225 mm (D).
The 15 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.4 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 100 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.5 cups per minute and can deliver up to 200 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 370 mm (W) x 513 mm (H) x 230 mm (D).
The 25 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 3.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. This unit is fitted with two outlet taps, has an immediate draw off of 150 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 3 cups per minute and can deliver up to 270 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 400 mm (W) x 613 mm (H) x 255 mm (D).
Kwikboil units are guaranteed against faulty materials and/or workmanship in manufacture and Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. undertakes to repair or, at its sole discretion, replace the faulty unit or parts.
AGE OF BOILING WATER UNIT FROM DATE OF PURCHASE: Up to 12 calendar months from date of purchase.
WARRANTY COVERS ALL BOILING WATER UNITS. DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL: Free replacement of failed component, or if necessary, replacement of unit free of charge.
The period of guarantee is calculated from the date of sale of the unit, as verified by Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. from information contained in the Company’s records.
- The Kwikboil unit must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions, supplied with the unit and all statutory requirements of the geographical area in which the unit is to be installed.
- Where the failed component of the Boiling Water Unit is replaced under warranty, the balance of the original Warranty Period will remain effective. The replaced component or complete Boiling Water Unit does not carry any warranty and the warranty period of the original unit is not extended for an additional period.
- The warranty only applies to the Kwikboil Boiling Water Units and therefore, does not cover any plumbing or electrical parts supplied by the installer and not an integral part of the Boiling Water Unit e.g. pressure control valve, stop cock, electrical switches or fuses.
REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT WORK WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AS SET OUT IN THE KWIKOT (PTY) LTD. WARRANTY ABOVE, BUT THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSION MAY CAUSE THE BOILING WATER UNIT WARRANTY TO BECOME VOID AND MAY INCUR A SERVICE CHARGE AND COST OF PARTS (IF NECESSARY).
- Accidental damage; Acts of God; failure due to misuse; incorrect installation; attempts to repair the Boiling Water Unit other than by a Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. authorised agent or the Kwikboil Service Department.
- Where it is found that there is nothing wrong with the Boiling Water Unit; where the complaint is related to low or high water pressure (refer Installation Instructions and Owner’s Guide); where there is no flow of boiling water due to faulty plumbing or a blocked filter, where water leaks are related to plumbing and not the Boiling Water Unit or Boiling Water Units’ components; where there is a failure of electricity or water supply.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit or a Boiling Water Unit component has failed directly or indirectly as a result of excessive water pressure.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit is located in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements causing the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls.
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary claims for damage to furniture, carpets, walls, foundations, or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from a Boiling Water Unit.
- Repairs to a Boiling Water Unit due to scale formation in the waterways when the boiling water unit has been connected to a harmful water supply.