Rothenberger Rotest® GW 150/4
The Rotest GW 150/4 is a specialized tool for testing water and gas leaks in pipes using air as medium. The reading is done via a water column without the need of electronic equipment. This is especially important in closed off areas where electronic equipment can be hazardous. Maximum pressure testing at 4 bar with water column 150 mbar. Accuracy is ±0.1 bar. The Rotest GW 150/4 comes in a sturdy case with tools protected with a foam inlay.
The tool is suitable for the following applications:
- Load and leakage test for newly installed gas lines
- Leakage test from propane liquid gas lines / low pressure liquid gas lines
- Adjustment of the duct pressure on atmospheric burners and forced-air burners
- Testing of the appliance connection pressure on gas appliances
- Pre-testing and testing of newly installed drinking water ines in accordance with DIN 1988 (TRW)