Video sewerage pipe inspection systems
The Roscope i2000 is designed for inspecting and locating in pipes or confined spaces. Its modular design allows for multiple applications. The scope covers almost all inspections techniques within living and working spaces. Camera and locating modules allow a multifunctional use. As an added feature, WiFi technology enables a quick and easy data transfer.
- User-friendly touchscreen monitor and simple menu guidance
- Easy data transfer for subsequent processing
- Audio recording and playback possible without further equipment
- USB charging function
- Display: 3.5in Touchscreen (colour)
- Video format: AVI
- Picture format: jpeg, 640×480 pixels
- Connection: Mini-USB, AV-out, SD card slot
- Power supply: Li-ion battery, 3.7 V / 5.2 Ah
Roscope i2000 accessories
Both the Roscope i2000 and the Rocam 4 have apps for smartphones. The recorded data can be send via email to your customers. Wifi-transmitter allows a live image transfer from the Roscope i2000 to mobile devices. The app has integrated editing functions to indicate and mark specific pipeline damages. All images are synchronised for easy processing at a later stage. It is possible to send edited images directly from site.
Comming soon ….