Stainless steel shower tray
Stainless steel shower tray specifications
Our stainless steel shower trays come in two sizes:
- Model BS400 stainless steel shower tray (800 x 800 x 75 mm deep) and
- Model BS401 stainless steel shower tray (900 x 900 x 75 mm deep).
The shower tray is pressed from one piece of stainless steel sheet. Manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1.2 mm gauge, which is suitable for most commercial and industrial applications.
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1,2mm gauge
- Hygienic cannot chip or crack
- Designed for the highest level of anti vandal resistance
- Rounded internal corners for easy cleaning
- One piece pressed seamless design with raised surface
- Built-in fall to 38mm BSP grated waste outlet in corner position
- 22 working day lead time for manufacturing if there is not stock
The stainless steel shower tray unit has rounded corners to comply with health and safety regulations and a patterned base, with 40 mm apron all round and 38 mm BSP integrated waste outlet. The ideal waste outlet is the Geberit shower waste outlet which is suitable for all shower trays. Using a normal copper or galvanized waste outlet may result in shower tray leakage. They Geberit shower tray outlet is designed so the at the
Stainless steel shower trays are also used in emergency areas where emergency showers must be taken. Especially where corrosive chemicals are used and the normal fiber glass, residential type shower tray is not suitable.
Stainless steel shower trays are used in public areas such as holiday resorts, public rest rooms and sports stadiums. They offer longer lasting qualities and cannot chip as in the case with ceramic or fiber glass shower trays. The stainless steel shower tray is more stable and not so prone to leaking as the conventional fiber glass shower tray. Further more, stainless steel shower trays can be customized to your specification while fiber glass shower trays cannot. For instance, stainless steel shower trays can be used to clean workers boots with specific chemicals that cannot be used with fiber glass shower trays.