Urinal flush valves
Walcro 330UR Flush valve
Walcro 330UR single bowl urinal flush valve. Designed for single bowl urinals only. Do not use with siphonic urinal bowls. Can be used with top entry Barron urinal for exposed top entry installation or with the new ceramic top entry wall hung urinals.
Two flush pipes available,
- 15 mm off-set flush pipe (for use with top entry Barron urinal)
- 15 mm straight pipe with spreader (usually used with ceramic flat urinals)
Note that this urinal flush valve does not compensate for pressure. If your pressure is higher than 600 kPa, splashing outside the urinal may occur. Please use a pressure compensating valve before the urinal flush valve.
Walcro 103LUR 20mm urinal flush valve
Walcro 103LUR 20mm BSP single bowl urinal flush valve for exposed installations. Operating pressure between 30kPa and 600kPa.
Ideal for institutional installations such as
- Shopping malls
- Sports arenas
- Public ablutions
Walcro 550URV trough urinal flush valve
The Walcro 550URV is specifically designed for use with trough urinals or where high volume of water is required. Minimum maintained pressure is 100 kPa and maximum pressure is 600 kPa. If pressure exceeds 600 kPa a Walcro pressure reducing valve (WC-WAL-PRV) must be installed before the unit. In new buildings or new installations, a Walcro Easy Clean Filter should be installed in order to ensure that the unit has prolonged life span and maintenance off time is reduced.
The supply pipe diameter is 20 mm BSP, however, when more than one unit is installed, the main supply pipe diameter must be increased in order to maintain required water volume. It does not matter if the pressure of the water is reduced slightly as long as it does not fall below the recommended minimum water pressure. The Walcro 550URV has SANS 1240:2002 certification and is made in South Africa. It is designed to use potable water.
The Walcro 550URV is not suitable for single bowl urinals such as the Barron urinal. If this unit is installed on single urinals water will tend to flow over the urinal onto the floor. Spare parts are available for maintenance.
Walcro 155U concealed urinal flush valve
Two models are available:
- Walcro 155 UWS urinal and basin flush valve with sleeve for vandal resistant installations
- Walcro 155 UW urinal and basin flush valve for standard commercial and industrial installations.
The Walcro 155UWS is a multi-purpose valve which is commonly used in areas where vandalism is a problem. It is commonly used for:
- Activating single wall hung urinals in shopping malls, factories, sports arenas, mining change rooms, prisons and holding cells
- Activating hand wash basins in shopping malls, sports arenas, prisons and holding cells which is combined with the Walcro BBD/15 spout/drinking fountain.
- Activation of metered water supply in mining and factory areas
The Walcro 155 UW is the standard model and is used where vandalism is not a problem. It is commonly used for
- Activating single wall hung urinals in shopping malls, factories, sports arenas where vandalism is not a problem and aesthetics is important
- Activating hand wash basins in shopping malls, sports arenas, schools and factories where vandalism is not a problem
- Activation of metered water supply in various industries in controlled environments.
Both versions are ideally suited for use with standard wall spout or wall spout with drinking fountain option. The standard wall spout is mostly used in lodges, hotels and vandal free public areas. The spout with drinking fountain is used where vandalism is a problem.
The Walcro 155 UWS and 155 UW supplies cold water only or pre-mixed water via the Rada Meynell 15/3 thermostatic anti-scalding valve. The thermostatic mixer is only used when combined with hand wash basins and not urinals. Use a inline ‘Y’ strainer such as the Walcro 249 Y-strainer to filter out any dirt. If the pressure range is outside the recommended maintained range please install a diaphragm pressure reducing valve (PRV). Lower than recommended pressures will not harm the valve but reduce its effectiveness.
Walcro 155 Specifications
- Cold water or blended water from Rada thermostatic anti-scalding valves
- Inlet connection: 15 mm BSP
- Pressure range 30 kPa – 600 kPa maintained pressure
- Internal flow adjustment
Walcro 107CHP-UR built-in boxed urinal flush valve
The Walcro 107CHP-UR is a built-in boxed urinal flush valve with 20 mm BSP inlet. Designed for single urinal or basin installations. After installation the flush valve is still accessible for maintenance. Quite often used as replacement flush valve of older concealed urinal flush valves.
Infrared sensor urinal flush valve – Concealed type
Infrared sensor urinal flush valve is mostly an institutional product. Mostly used in places such as hotels, restaurants, petrol stations and shopping malls. The infrared sensor urinal flush valve is so much more hygienic than any other manual system since it will flush soon after it has been used. So in terms of hygiene this is the best system available. Please note that the infrared sensor must be used in conjunction with the Rapido-U concealed flush mechanism (G-37338) and must be purchased separately.
Infrared sensor urinal flush valve specification
- Infrared electronic sensor for back entry urinals such as the back entry Barron urinal
- This is the front plate set for final installation, you still require the concealed flush valve (G-37338) Rapido U.
- Battery version uses 6 V lithium-battery, type CR-P2
- Mains version comes with a 230V to 6 V transformer
- Flow pressure min 0.5 bar; operating pressure max 10 bar
- Infra-red control
- LongLife battery lifetime: approx. 7 years (150 actuations a day)
- 7 Pre-set programs:
- with 24/72 hours autoflush
- time or user dependent
- with cleaning mode
- Additional functions by remote control (G-36206000 optional):
- adjustable flow time by hand or remote
- adjustable reflection range by remote
- cartridge with solenoid valve and dirt strainer
- Front plate 116 x 144 mm
Concealed pneumatic urinal flush valves
The pneumatic urinal flush valve system consists of two parts; the concealed flush mechanism (G.UR-FVC-PNEUM) which is built into a double brick wall and the flush actuator. There are two actuators that are very popular. The white plastic and stainless steel. The concealed flush mechanism is also suitable for electrical activation if need be converted on a later stage.
Concealed pneumatically controlled flush system
The pneumatically controlled urinal flush valve is designed to be installed in a solid brick wall
- Water supply connection, top centre
- Conduit pipe for rinsing pipeline, pre-mounted
- With nipple made of plastic
- Stop valve with throttle pre-mounted
- Electrical connection prepared so it can be converted easily
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length without tools
- Flow pressure 1-8 bar
- Maximum test pressure, water 16 bar
- Flow rate at 1 bar without flow limiter 0.3 l/s
- Flow rate at 1 bar with flow limiter 0.24 l/s
Pneumatic actuator plates
Urinal Flush pipes
Suitable for use with the following urinal flush valves.
- Walcro 330LUR – 20 mm Exposed urinal valve with push button
- Walcro 103LUR – 20 mm Exposed urinal valve with lever
- Walcro 550URV 20 mm Exposed high volume trough urinal flush valve
Two flush pipes available
- 15 mm off-set urinal flush pipe
- 15 mm straight urinal flush pipe with spreader
The urinal flush pipes are to be used with standard wall hung urinals, see images below: