Pipe benders are essential tools for plumbers, construction workers and workshops making custom designed products. Rothenberger pipe bending and tube bending tools are suitable for industrial professional use. Two main types are found; pull and push bending. Operation can either be manual, manual hydraulic or completely hydraulic.
Hand held push bending tools
Hand held pull bending tools
Electric hydraulic Robull Type ME pipe bender
Various uses, mobile hydraulic bending machine for use on the building site in gas, sanitary and heating installations.
- ROBULL Type ME for accurate bending up to 90° on pipes made of carbon steel suitable for welding and thread-cutting Ø 3/8 – 2” .
- ROBULL MSR Type M for accurate bending up to 90° on pipes made of multi-layered composite pipe (MSR) Ø 40 – 50 – 63 mm.
- Precise bending with the angle scale on the support segments (not with ROBULL MSR type ME)
- Reduces welding joints
- Pre-warming of the pipe no longer necessary
- No bending forms are necessary
- Effective use with the 150 kN piston strength
- Easy and simple operation
- Closed, low-maintenance hydraulic system with a mono-block design and with quick, automatic piston retraction.
- Comfortable working position with the tripod stand (optional)
- With foldable and adjustable bending frame