Prison squat pan
Prison squat pan Model 700 x 700 mm OR 740 x 740 mm Squat Pan. Unit to be manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.2 mm gauge with the foot plate and flush bowl pressed into one piece.
The foot plate tray is pressed in raised pattern on both sides and in front of the flush bowl. The unit is fitted with a rear entry flushing spreader that will self seal with 38 mm or 41 mm flushing pipe (please specify which dimensions you want so that the factory can install the correct one, the standard dimensions will be 38 mm), waste outlet with a 110mm external diameter, suitable for fitting to a standard 110mm PVC or cast iron waste connector. The external connectors to the squat pan is not supplied, please ask your plumber.
Prison squat pan features:
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1.2mm gauge
- Hygienic pan cannot chip or crack
- Designed for the highest level of anti-vandal resistance
- Heavy duty construction external surfaces 1.2mm gauge
- Fully pressed design with raised tread plates
- Concealed back entry flush pipe inlet suitable for surface mounted or concealed flush valves, low or high level cisterns
- Supplied with flushing spreader
- Flushes with 9 Litres Low Level Cistern
Flush valves for prison squat pans
Prisons only use duct type flush valves for most squat pans and other sanitary units such as toilets and urinals. The only flush valve suitable is the Walcro 106C-SS which as a stainless steel sleeve around the actuation button and is vandal proof. The complete flush valve is at the back of the bathroom wall (the duct).