Tables and wall benches
Stainless steel table
Franke model T table worktop manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel 1,2 mm thick with a 50 x 10 mm turndown all round. The underside sprayed with vermin proof bitumastic sound deadening and supported with a 30 x 30 x 3 mm framework and galvanised mild steel backing sheet. Unit fixed 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (not supplied). The table worktop comes in three standard lengths; 1500 mm, 1850 mm and 2400 mm, each 650 mm wide. Note that the 2400 mm table worktop three pairs of legs must be used
- Pricing standard with 40mm diameter stainless steel legs.
- 40mm square legs
- Gallows brackets at the back against the wall with two 40mm diameter front legs. Cannot be installed on dry walls without solid internal support.
- Cantilever brackets which makes cleaning under the table very easy. Mostly used in extreme hygiene rooms such as in hospitals, clinics and mortuaries.
Optional accessories for the table worktop:
- Stainless or mild steel galvanised solid undershelf
- Stainless or mild steel galvanised slatted undershelf
- Non-standard sizes upon request
Popular customizations are small table worktop design, for instance 900-1200 mm long tables are popular choices. Table worktop legs can also be made with castors so the unit is mobile. Ideal to transport items within a lab or catering kitchen
Stainless steel wall benches
Wall bench manufactured from 1.2 mm thick grade 304 stainless steel. Comes with a 150mm integral splash back at the back and 50 x 10 mm
turndown on the remaining sides. The underside of the wall bench is sprayed with vermin proof bitumastic sound deadening material and supported with a 30 x 30 x 3 mm framework for the legs and galvanised mild steel backing sheet. Unit fixed 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (bolts not supplied). The wall bench can be ordered with castors, however, we recommend using the table worktop instead.
Custom sizes are also available on request. We can manufacture the wall bench in various sizes up to 2400 mm. note that the 2400 mm wall bench requires 3 sets of feet. All custom work requires ±26 work day lead time for manufacturing.
The height of the wall bench is 900 mm up to the work surface, this however can also be lowered (or increased if you are very tall:)).
The recommended working height is 900 mm which is comfortable for most people. There is a small adjustment that can be made on the feet for uneven floors.
- Stainless or mild steel galvanised solid under shelf
- Stainless or mild steel galvanised slatted under shelf, recommended for food processing industry.
- Splashbacks to ends (left and right section). Reduces waste falling on the floor