Industrial self closing demand taps
Self closing demand taps will provide water while the button is pressed. As soon as the operator walks away the water will stop flowing. Metered taps on the other hand will flow for a maximum of 8-15 seconds after the button is depressed.
Five popular models are available.
- W-109: Bubbler, for use on drinking fountains
- W-100D: Pillar tap for us on most inset and undermount stainless steel basins.
- W-101D: Wall mounted bib tap. Used mostly on wash troughs
- W-111D: In-line stop demand cock. Various industrial applications.
- W-FTV-111D: Floor mounted demand foot valve for hands free operation (discontinued)
WC-100D Demand pillar basin tap
WC-111D 15 mm In-Line Demand tap
WC-109 Drinking fountain bubbler demand tap
Floor operated hands free foot tap
The foot operated hands free foot valve must be used with any wall mounted or free standing basin. It operates as a demand valve so keep the valve pressed to release water. An inline strainer and pressure regulating valve is included and must be installed in order to keep the warranty. Only one inlet and one outlet so this valve does not mix hot and cold water. Please use a thermostatic valve if warm water is required.
- Dimensions: 68 x 68 x 64 mm (Frame)
- Dimensions: 88 x 68 x 82 mm (with valve)
- Order Code: C-BFV
Protecting you taps and valves from dirt and high pressure
Dirt and high pressures are a major problem and the main cause for malfunctioning taps and valves. Please install an inline dirt strainer before each unit. The AF-BFV does come with both.