Stainless steel squat pan
Stainless steel squat pan with sizes 700x700mm (product codes: 356014 / 2540077) or 740x740mm (Product codes: 356013 / 2540076). The squat pan is manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel ,1,2 mm gauge with the foot plate and flush bowl pressed into one piece. The foot plate tray is pressed in raised pattern on both sides and in front of the flush bowl. The unit is fitted with a rear entry flushing spreader that will self seal with 38mm or 41mm flushing pipe (Please specify whether 38mm or 41mm), waste outlet with a 110mm external diameter, suitable for fitting to a standard 110mm PVC or cast iron waste connector.
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1.2mm gauge
- Hygienic pan cannot chip or crack
- Designed for the highest level of anti-vandal resistance
- Heavy duty construction external surfaces 1.2mm gauge
- Fully pressed design with raised tread plates
- Concealed back entry flush pipe inlet suitable for surface-mounted or concealed flush valves, low or high level cisterns
- Supplied with flushing spreader
- Flushes with 9 Litres Low Level Cistern
- 22 working day lead time for manufacturing if there is no stock
Squat pan extras.
Also available with High level Stainless Steel cistern with Supa Flush Valve and 41mm diameter Stainless Steel flush pipe. The most used option in commercial and industrial use is the stainless steel cistern, either low level or high level.
Stainless steel squat pans are used in commercial and industrial applications rather than in residential applications. For residential applications ceramic squat pans are available, however they are much smaller in area which makes them much more difficult to clean according to commercial and industrial hygiene standards. Also, chipping and cracking of ceramic squat pans is a high risk in industries such as mining and industrial factories. The stainless steel squat pan is ideal for commercial and industrial use.
Ceramic squat pan
The small ceramic squat pan (or oriental pan) is made from high quality ceramic with rippled top edge. The ceramic squat pan comes with a ceramic outlet p-trap with outlet of ±95 mm outer diameter and ±80 mm inner diameter. The back female inlet is 50 mm diameter. The outlet of the ceramic squat pan faces downwards with 110 mm male fitting (outlet). Note the inlet must be set into the back with epoxy as a bung cannot be used effectively. The installation should be done in such a way that the pan is pressed against the inlet for a good seal.
The oriental toilet pan is ideal for residential use or commercial applications. It is designed for inset installation and has no tiling key.
The recommended flushing system is either via flush valve or high level cisterns. The following flushing mechanisms can be used.
- Walcro 550 SP
- High level cistern with 1700 mm stainless steel flush pipe and mechanism with chain.
- Made from ceramic
- Small size 500 x 400 x 26 mm
- Downward facing outlet
- Female inlet
- Ceramic p-trap included
Oriental toilet with cistern
Vitreous china one-piece “Oriental toilet” closed rim squat pan, with floor plate and integrated raised foot tread (code VL-502300), suitable for use with a 9 litre cistern (code VL-7373LL), plastic telescopic flush pipe and connector (code VL-5022Z1), or a back inlet flush valve (CO-FM1.100 with 38mm flush pipe or WC-550SP), and vitreous china Oriental p-trap (code VL-220100). The pan is designed to flush effectively on 6 litres subject to being installed with a cistern providing an effective 6 litre flush NOTE: Inlet hole is 50mm diameter, and pan is supplied with a specialised bung.
- Hose Bib Tap (CO-107EC-15)
- Trigger Spray (CO-278245
- Hook (CO-S-014)
Installing a squat pan
- Install trap bedded on concrete pad and connect to drain using flexible pan connector. Fit pan outlet to trap inlet, ensuring that top of pan rim is level. NOTE: Pan bowl and sides all round to be supported and encased using a silicone sealant or equivalent.
- Assemble all cistern fittings with inlet valve on right hand side of cistern. Fix cistern to finished wall surface in line with pan position, at desired height, and connect telescopic flush pipe.
- Flush the water line.
- Complete all plumbing connections and test flush. Ensure that the correct water level has been set and that operating overflow tube height conforms to and operates according to local by-laws and SABS specifications.
- Always use silicone sealant or equivalent between the pan and the finished floor and wall surfaces for a secure and neat installation. NOTE: The warranty will not apply to any product installed with cement.