Urinal flush valves
Walcro 330UR urinal flush valve
Walcro 330UR single bowl urinal flush valve. Designed especially for single bowl urinals. Do not use with siphonic urinal bowls. Can be used with top entry Barron urinal for exposed top entry installation or with the new ceramic top entry wall hung urinals.
Two flush pipes available,
- 15 mm off-set flush pipe (for use with top entry Barron urinal)
- 15 mm straight pipe with spreader (usually used with ceramic flat urinals)
Note that this urinal flush valve does not compensate for pressure. If your pressure is higher than 600 kPa, splashing outside the urinal may occur. Please use a pressure compensating valve before the urinal flush valve.
Walcro 103LUR 20mm urinal flush valve
Walcro W-103LUR 20mm BSP single bowl urinal flush valve for exposed installations. Operating pressure between 30kPa and 600kPa.
Ideal for institutional installations such as:
- Shopping malls
- Sports arenas
- Public ablutions
Cobra Junior Flushmaster CO-FJ6-001 Exposed urinal flush valve
Junior Flushmaster Flush valves: CO-FJ6-001. Exposed type urinal flush valve with ball-o-stop and wall flange. Brushed chrome finish SANS 1240. Used with stainless steel top entry bowl urinals or ceramic wall mounted top entry (or exposed entry) urinals.
- Brushed Chrome Finish.
- Water Supply Requirements – Inlet flow pressure: 30 – 500 kPa.
- Use pressure reducing valves with high pressures.
- Maximum system pressure: 600 kPa.
- 65 L/min peak flow rate.
- Wall flange CO-C-FL32X3
- Piston assembly CO-C-FJ8-11
- Push button assembly CO-C-FJ8-20
- Flush valve top cover CO-C-FJC1-2
Walcro 550URV trough urinal flush valve
The Walcro 550URV is designed for trough urinals for high volume flushing. Minimum maintained pressure is 100 kPa and maximum pressure is 600 kPa. Install a pressure reducing valve if water pressure exceeds 6 bar. Install an inline strainer to reduce maintenance and downtime in new installations. Never use on small wall hung urinals due to high volume of water released.
The supply pipe diameter is 20 mm BSP, however, when more than one unit is installed, the main supply pipe diameter must be increased in order to maintain required water volume. It does not matter if the pressure of the water is reduced slightly as long as it does not fall below the recommended minimum water pressure. The Walcro 550URV is SANS 1240:2002 certified. Designed for potable water only. The 550URV is made in South Africa.
The Walcro 550URV is not suitable for single bowl urinals such as the Barron urinal. If this unit is installed on single urinals water will tend to flow over the urinal onto the floor. Spare parts are available for maintenance.
Walcro 155U concealed urinal flush valve
Two models are available:
- W-155 UWS urinal and basin flush valve with sleeve for vandal resistant installations
- W-155 UW urinal and basin flush valve for standard commercial and industrial installations.
The Walcro 155UWS is a multi-purpose vandal resistant valve. Common applications are:
- Activating single wall hung urinals in shopping malls, factories, sports arenas, mining change rooms, prisons and holding cells
- Activating hand wash basins in shopping malls, sports arenas, prisons and holding cells which is combined with the Walcro BBD/15 spout/drinking fountain.
- Activation of metered water supply in mining and factory areas
The Walcro 155 UW is the standard model. Do not use where vandalism is a problem. Common applications are:
- Activating single wall hung urinals in shopping malls, factories, sports arenas where vandalism is not a problem and aesthetics is important
- Activating hand wash basins in shopping malls, sports arenas, schools and factories where vandalism is not a problem
- Activation of metered water supply in various industries in controlled environments.
Both versions are ideally suited for use with standard wall spout or wall spout with drinking fountain option. The standard wall spout is mostly used in lodges, hotels and vandal free public areas. The spout with drinking fountain is used where vandalism is a problem.
The Walcro 155 UWS and 155 UW supplies cold water only or pre-mixed water via the Rada Meynell 15/3 thermostatic anti-scalding valve. The thermostatic mixer is only used when combined with hand wash basins and not urinals. Use a inline ‘Y’ strainer such as the Walcro 249 Y-strainer to filter out any dirt. If the pressure range is outside the recommended maintained range please install a diaphragm pressure reducing valve (PRV). Lower than recommended pressures will not harm the valve but reduce its effectiveness.
Walcro 155 Specifications
- Cold water or blended water from Rada thermostatic anti-scalding valves
- Inlet connection: 15 mm BSP
- Pressure range 30 kPa – 600 kPa maintained pressure
- Internal flow adjustment
Walcro W-107CHP-UR built-in boxed urinal flush valve
The Walcro W-107CHP-UR is a built-in boxed urinal flush valve with 20 mm BSP inlet. Designed for single urinal or basin installations. After installation the flush valve is still accessible for maintenance. Quite often used as replacement flush valve of older concealed urinal flush valves.
Top entry exposed urinal flush valve
SCHELL exposed urinal flush valve, DN 15 SCHELLOMAT Basic Benelux model. Robust all-metal flush valve with brass push button. High reliability thanks to plastic cartridge and integrated jet bore pre-filter. Flush valve according to EN 12541. With urinal inner connector and integrated isolating valve.
- Exposed urinal flush valve
- Flush pipe Ø 15 x 314 mm with pipe break push rosette
- Flow volume: 0,3 l/s
- Flow pressure: 0,8 – 5,0 bar
- Flow volumes adjustable 1 – 6 l
- Material: all parts in contact with water out of brass conform German drinking water regulation, functioning parts cartridge plastic
- Test Mark: PA-IX 9892/II, DIN-DVGW certified, Belgaqua
- Surface: chrome
- Weight: 0.82 kg/pc.
- Packaging unit: 1
- Dimension: DN 15 G 1/2 ext. thread
Urinal Flush pipes
Suitable for use with the following urinal flush valves.
- W-330LUR – 20 mm Exposed urinal valve with push button
- W-103LUR – 20 mm Exposed urinal valve with lever
- W-550URV 20 mm Exposed high volume trough urinal flush valve
Two flush pipes available
- 15 mm off-set urinal flush pipe
- 15 mm straight urinal flush pipe with spreader
Only top entry wall hung urinals use flush pipes because of the position of the inlet pipe.