Wall hung bowl urinals
Barron wall hung bowl urinal
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1.2mm gauge
- Heavy duty construction, hygienic cannot chip or crack
- Pressed bowl with a bright polished finish on exterior
- Aesthetically appealing – matches any décor
- Available in two models: Top Entry and Back Entry
- Easy to Install Surface Mounting
Top flush entry. NOTE: Flush valve, bottle trap & fittings are not included, must be ordered separately.
Barron urinal top entry
Franke Model TE (Top Entry Inlet) Barron Bowl Urinal, 316 x 425 x 241 mm. Unit to be manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1,2 mm gauge. Unit to be complete with 40 mm waste outlet with a pressed perforated Stainless Steel grid and a chrome plated button spreader with a 15 mm coupling to connect to water supply. Bowl to be fitted with a 2 mm thick mounting plate with two key hole slots for mounting the unit to the wall. (Bolts elsewhere measured).
Recommended Fittings for top entry models:
- Walcro 330UR urinal flush valve with push button activation combined with Walcro 15 mm off-set flush pipe.
- Walcro 130LUR urinal flush valve with lever combined with Walcro 15 mm off-set flush pipe.
- Rondo flush valve for commercial applications and manual operation. Flow pressure minimum 0.5bar. Integrated stop valve and flow rate adjustment between 2.0 and 6.0L. Product code: GR37339.
Barron urinal back entry
Franke Model BE (Back Entry Inlet) Barron Bowl Urinal, 316 x 425 x 241 mm. Unit to be manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1,2 mm gauge. Unit to be complete with 40 mm waste outlet with a pressed perforated Stainless Steel grid and a chrome plated button spreader with a 15 mm coupling to connect to water supply. Bowl to be fitted with a 2 mm thick mounting plate with two key hole slots for mounting the unit to the wall. (Bolts elsewhere measured).
Recommended fittings for back entry models:
- Walcro 103LURXP duct urinal flushing valve
- Walcro 103LURC duct urinal flushing valve
- Walcro 107CHP-UR built-in box urinal flushing valve
- Walcro 155 concealed urinal flush valves
Stainless steel urinal
The stainless steel urinal is ideal for installations where the trough or curved back urinals are too big. These urinals are wall mounted and thus installation is easier.
The stainless steel urinal can be ordered with top entry or back entry flush system, please specify when ordering as it will have a significant impact on the flush mechanism being used.
The stainless steel urinal comes with a spreader and 40mm waste outlet with CP brass waste fitting. Note that p-trap is not included.
There are various flush valves that can be used with the bowl urinal, remember, it will either be a top entry flush valve or back entry flush valve.
- Grade 304 stainless steel
- Top entry or back entry
- Wall hung
- Modern design
- Vandal resistant
Available models are as follows
Top entry flush valves:
- Walcro 103LUR – 20 mm Single Bowl 30 – 600 kPa
- Walcro 330UR – 15 mm single bowl 100 – 600 kPa
Back entry flush valves:
- Walcro 155UW – 15 mm with flange 30 – 600 kPa
- Walcro 155UWS – 15 mm with stainless steel sleeve 30 – 600 kPa
- Walcro 107CHP-UR – 20 mm boxed built in 30 – 600 kPa
- Walcro 103LURCXP – Duct 20 mm 30 – 600 kPa with XP button
Ceramic wall hung urinals
High quality ceramic wall hung urinals are ideal for commercial applications. Used extensively in schools (from middle to high schools), sports arenas, hospitals, clinics, offices, retail buildings such as malls etc. Three sizes to choose from, 600 mm, 500 mm and 400 mm high units. All the ceramic wall hung hung urinals come with their top entry or back entry spreaders, wall mounting brackets and waste grid. The urinal flush valves are optional and there is a wide range to choose from. Most industrial installations use manual flush systems but in institutional installations such as in shopping malls, infra red flush valves are mostly used.
Top entry units:
- Walcro 330UR 15 mm exposed single bowl flush valve
- Walcro 103LUR – 20 mm exposed single bowl flush valve
- Infra red concealed or exposed flush valves (6V or 230V)
Back entry units
- Walcro 155UW 15 mm built-in flush valve with wall plate
- Walcro 155UWS 15 mm built-in flush valve with sleeve
- Walcro 107C/HP-UR 20 mm built-in concealed flush valve.
- Walcro 103LURCXP 20 mm unit for use in ducting as in prison cells or high vandal areas.
- Infra red concealed flush valves (6V or 230V)
Similar to the ceramic wall hung urinals are the stainless steel wall hung urinals. They are mostly used in vandal prone locations but the flush valves are the same. We do however recommend using a concealed stainless steel flush valve with a small sleeve to minimize risk of theft. The stainless steel urinals are also available in a high security back plate which are often used in prisons and holding cells.