Steel vice for plumbers and contractors. These units can be fixed to a workbench or portable workbenches. Indispensable tools for factories, plumbers and construction work.
With forged and hardened pipe jaws, steel forged underneath the parallel vice jaws
- Protected, powerful spindle with trapezoidal thread
- Re-adjustable double-sided guide
- Anvil base for levelling and compressing work
- RO-070705X: 120mm Jaw width. Clamping width 125mm. Depth 65mm
- RO-070735X: 140mm Jaw width. Clamping width 150mm. Depth 80mm
Foldable, with automatic closing hook, upper jaw and lower support jaw milled and hardened. Powerful smooth-running spindle. Durable epoxy-powder coated. Reliable hold: Pipe support and movable upper jaw.
- RO-70710: Pipes 10-60 mm Ø
- RO-70712: Pipes 10-89 mm Ø
- RO-70711: Pipes 10-114mm Ø
Chain pipe vice
Tough, powerful design with V-shaped support, bending device, pipe support, wear-resistant jaws are forged and hardened, powerful chain, quick fastening due to offset ever and pre-tensioning screw, simple conversion to other pipe diameters, extremely robust powder epoxy coating. V-shaped pipe supports with teeth and bridge prevent undesired bending during clamping. Exchangeable jaws.
- RO-70713: Pipes 10-76mm Ø
- RO-70714: Pipes 10-114mm Ø
- RO-70715: Pipes 10-165mm Ø