Cleaning trolleys for janitors
Cleaning cart with durable yellow 75L waste bag
Smooth, easy to clean surface. Delivered with zipped yellow 75L bag for easy waste removal (N-1966719). Optional locking compartment (N-FG618100) to keep cleaning chemicals out of reach. Front platform can hold a double single bucket. Storage compartment incorporated into lid holds a few tools or accessories. Quality mopping trolley by Rubbermaid.
Dimensions: 116.8 x 55.2 x 97.5 cm
Microfibre janitor cleaning cart
A complete system solution for your microfiber cleaning needs. All the features found in the N-FG9T7400-BLA cart.
- Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Microfiber Charging Bucket platform; folds out of the way for use with Lock ‘N Go bucket attachment.
- Microfiber mop frame holder (holds two frames).
- Two 28L Storage Bins; perfect for keeping clean and dirty microfiber heads separated and can be removed from either side of cart.
- Easy separation of dirty and clean microfibre mops.
- Can accommodate up to 2 disinfecting buckets.
- The cart comes fitted with: 4 colour-coded buckets, 2 yellow organising boxes, 1 waste cover and storage compartment and 1 yellow high capacity vinyl bag
WaveBrake side press mopping clenaing trolley
The WaveBrake® mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity. This is a high efficiency commercial side press wringer made from industrial tubular steel and structured moulded plastic.
- Wring mops with 18% less effort
- Lasts over 58 times longer than comparable wringers (Structural Web wringer is tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles. Average injection molded wringers perform approximately 860 cycles.
- Wringer handle is made from premium tubular steel and has a contoured comfort grip
- Wringer body is made from structural web molded plastic
You might also need